Forum

ZombieCows Youtube Channel  

Shadow
New Member Admin

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTEG8drZPwaq3grKHshW6XQ

ReplyQuote
Posted : 22/05/2017 11:24 pm
Vincent Price

I demand to see the "Let's Play" of "The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time" completed in removed link Here's what the description has to say about it -- "uploaded on oct 8, 2011 yeah where still in the deku tree, but we shall get out alive 🙂 Gold Skulltula - 3/100"

Does Link really get out of the Deku Tree alive? just what are the remaining 97 Gold Skulltula's going to do if Link doesn't catch them? from how it appeared, those questions were going to be addressed in the immediate following videos -- only they never removed link  

I can handle the MineCraft Adventure being cancelled, but "Let's Play: Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time" meeting the same fate? removed link

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/05/2017 6:37 am Vincent Price liked
Vincent Price

Typing words and then periods afterward triggers some sort of link removal system?

ReplyQuote
Posted : 23/05/2017 6:44 am
brixton
Active Member Admin

MOOOO! Yeah, there's a security system in place that won't allow you to post links until you've had at least 5 posts (not exactly sure on the limit). I'll actually remove that tonight, seeing as how the "outsiders" can not exactly join this forum without approval from myself or Shadow.

Moooooooooooo!

ReplyQuote
Posted : 24/05/2017 12:02 am

Working

Please Login or Register

Zombie Cow's Theme by Flythemes